Don’t take life too serious. Put this this classic Mickey Mouse vintage gold tone face watch in rotation with you vintage Rolex… just to throw everyone off and show your playful side. Mickey is forever an iconic representation of good vibes and the ability to dream. Facts: He is actually the first cartoon to ever talk (1929). During the allied forces invasion of Normandy in World War II, "Mickey Mouse" was the secret password between intelligence officers. Stay forever impeccably disguised as a sensible adult. For the dreamers.
Lorus (a division of Seiko) was established in 1982, and first started to manufacture the Mickey Mouse watches from 1986 until the late 1990s after Seiko was awarded with the license to manufacture Disney Watches in 1986.
- Battery is new, watch keeps correct time
- Vintage New Old Stock Speidel Twist-O-Flexband
- Crystal - Excellent
- Case - some gold tone loss consistent with previous use ( please see photos)
- 6.25" long expansion band
- Gold Tone Case 1.25" diameter
- Dial - Excellent Gold with Black markers and Mickey's arms as hands sub-second hand 6 O'clock is a rotating disc