The short sleeve jacquard Meso jacket, meant to be worn as a layering piece with or without a long sleeve under it. The jacket has "Our lady of Guadalupe" fastened to the back. Note: we broke all the rules by using different color prints (of the back patch) in each size to make it, and you even more unique.... we have a slight aversion to the term badass but this is the first to mind on the particular piece.
- Short sleeve bomber style jacket
- Lightweight jacquard fabrication
- Metal snap closures at front
- Contrast solid bands at sleeve cuffs, and hem
- Welt pockets at the waist
- Decorative patch at back (each individual patch piece is unique)
- 60% Cotton 40% Linen
105 units made (# listed on inside label)
Fit: This style runs small, so we suggest sizing up a size.