Whether you're a boxer... or you just like to fight, these wide, cropped, subtle pleated, light weight pants are perfect for those who are ready to be a part of the oversized movement (clothing that hangs off the body a bit). The Boxer Fit style has more room in the body of the pant to add edge to your look. Also for those who can not seem to avoid the occasional bar fight. We were going to call them the "Why Does Trouble Follow Me" pant but it's a bit too long and looks funny on our site.
- Fit: Wider and cropped with a subtle pleat
- Additional hidden zip side pocket + mobile device pocket
- Back pocket triangle tab closure... can be tucked in and hidden
- Alternative color fabric on inside bottom hem
- 9 total pockets (one hidden)
- Inseam length size 30 is 24"
- Bottom leg opening 14 1/4
- 46% rayon, 39% polyester, 15% nylon
- 105 units made (# listed on inside label)