At the end of the Second World War, American soldiers took their surplus parachute canvases to local tailors and had them design lightweight jackets. They decorated and embroidered them with military inspired motifs, often with the name of the city where they completed their tour of duty. They brought these back home as a sort of souvenir from their duty in combat. We were inspired by the history of this and designed our versions.
- Removable hood that can also be tucked away
- Embroidered tiger on back and front
- Button & 2-way zip front closure... make up your mind
- High neck snap collar that tucks away hood
- Throw in you luggage. Perfect for travel
- Hunting game inspired back pocket
- The perfect 4 season jacket
- Limited Edition label lists # of units made per style
- 35 units made (# listed on inside label)
Slim tailored fit:
If you're a man of stature we recommend wearing one size up.
Model is wearing Size Medium. Height: 6' 1"